Value of 1960AX cabinet (reissue)

Discussion in 'Cabinets & Speakers' started by sculley, Dec 15, 2019.

1. sculley

sculley New Member

Considering selling my 1960AX cabinet (reissue) and can't seem to find anything online about what it might be worth used. Reverb has two, but I don't think $900 used is a realistic price when the shipping is $1000.

Any thoughts on what it would be worth in a local market (as opposed to an online sale). I'm in Toronto.

Thanks.

2. soundboy57

soundboy57 Well-Known Member

$600 US local sale is what I would pay. See them all the time for that, or asking $700, they then sit forever..add the difference with CAD dollar and you are in the ballpark.
    Good luck with the sale!

3. sculley

sculley New Member

Okay, thanks. I see tons of other cabinets on Kijiji etc. but not this one. Are they harder to find or do people want them?

4. BftGibson

BftGibson Well-Known Member

found my bx cab in NJ for $300. Guy on ebay just listed it as part of an estate he cleared out. I emailed him & said..how much & i will come today..he said 300 if no shipping.

Unfortunately there was no more music stuff when i got there to look at. Turn out he bids on lots & makes a living off of it.