Unavailable...♫

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by NewReligion, Dec 18, 2019.

1. NewReligion

NewReligion Well-Known Member VIP Member

$1725, Free Shipping CONUS Only UPS or FedEx.

Modded Marshall Hopkins - San Andreas

Additional Video Demo's as requested.

Amp in video is the actual amp for sale. I made one change which was to remove the "Low Input".

The Van Halen riffs are used only to demonstrate the tone I was working toward. The amp cleans up well when the guitar volume is rolled back.

This is in the family of amps modded by Jose Arredondo, Cameron, Fortin & Gower as well as many others with my own implementations and assemblies etc...

Single Input High Gain. Fitted with a Metropoulos Zero Loss Effects Loop. Control Settings are Presence 6, Bass 10, Mids 5, Treble 5, Master Volume 1.5, Gain 6, Voice 8 & Depth (On Back 5).

Recorded with a Bluebird Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic. Recording is actual amp in video.

The Chassis and Electronics are in excellent condition. The Head Box is in good condition with some scrapes and a couple very small repaired tears in addition to the usual corner delamination repairs as seen in the photo's and video.

The amp ships CONUS ONLY. Ships UPS or FedEx.

https://reverb.com/item/30699316-marsha ... black-gold

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Trelwheen, FogDweller and jmiller475 like this.
  2. NewReligion

NewReligion Well-Known Member VIP Member

Price drop...$1725.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019