Tsl 100 Footswitch Wirinh W/ Pxl Pro

Discussion in 'The Workbench' started by xcolbeyx, Jul 16, 2016.

1. xcolbeyx

xcolbeyx New Member

Accidentally posted this in the wrong forum... So here we go again

I've been using my TSL for 8 years now, and I've accumulated enough effects pedals that I'm looking into getting a looper/switching device to let me switch channels/fx on simultaneously so I can stop tap dancing as much. I've looked at the Boss ES-8 and that seems rather easy to program and get a pre-made 6 pin din to dual trs cable for. But it's $600+ and I have no use for MIDI. So I found the Joyo PXL Pro which has no MIDI, but 4 separate triggers for controlling the amp. I've found pre made cables and schematics on how to wire the TSL to the TRS cables, but for the Joyo, it seems I would need a custom 6 pin din to 4 TS breakout cables in order to control the 3 channels plus reverb and fx loop.

Has anyone used the PXL Pro with their TSL? Does anyone know if a pre made cable for this exists?
    Or maybe someone could help me dissect the wiring of the 2 TRS cable schematic to turn those into 4 TS cables (assuming that is what I need to make) to make the TSL controllable by the PXL Pro?

Thanks!

2. ampmadscientist

ampmadscientist Well-Known Member

Boss ES-8
    It's much simpler to go pre made way, than to interface things a harder way. You will find use for midi eventually.
    Or you will call PXL for a solution if there is one.
    But probably nobody has done what you are talking about doing before, it's the first time I heard of it being done anyhow.