The truth ?

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Australian, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Nik Henville

Nik Henville Well-Known Member

Eastern Seaboard, the nook-shotten isle of Albion
    I hear you... but... ask yourself this:-
    Blow-up plastic doll or Kendall Jenner.
    I mean... Google the two options and get back to us :bump:

Derek S, MarshallDog and tce63 like this.
  2. Relic61

Relic61 Well-Known Member

One would be like really weird & different feeling plastic enhanced masturbation & the other one like diddling the kid ya watched grow up & just plain pedi-creepy. So yah.. no can do there buddy. Although I'm usually not into fake phony women (unless $hitfaced drunk & all standards have abandoned me), I'd still have to go with the stupid ass sex doll & skip on the w'hole' pedi-vibe Kendall Jenner thing.

Besides that, the confusing 'n creepy Daddy Jenner is now Mommy Jenner thing would have me wondering if & when too-young Kendall Jenner is gonna go all Kenny Jenner & potentially slap a Johnson in yo' face when prying down those panties for a let's get busy looky-loo.

Honestly though, I really don't find Kendall attractive for some reason & that goes double triple quadzilla for her 1st I'm Daddy now I'm Mommy freak-show as well. Now when it comes to Daddy-Mommy Jenner there's no doubt why..
    [​IMG]
    ooops! Sorry. Here It is..
    [​IMG]
    but as for Kendall I'm not really sure why. I mean heck, her butt is so big 'n hungry it eats underwear!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    so.. I'm gonna stick with the whole too young & your family is fuct up 'n freaky angle.. at least for now. Unless of course I come up with something even mo' better than the load of crap listed above, but datz gonna be really really rah-e-e-e-lee... hard!..??? D'OH!! Arf arf arf har har.

Hey,wait a tic...

[​IMG]
    Hmmmm...

Nik Henville likes this.
  3. john hammond

john hammond Well-Known Member

Based on what I've seen , if you changed the question from ' the truth' to...'what would make each band member happiest'..the first three pictures are correct but the fourth would have the guitar player in the bed with a man that looked exactly like himself .. hugging each-other post coital.
    This isn't exclusively true, just a firm majority. There's some very musical, talented guitar players out there.

Now, if the guitar player was also the singer..then that's another story entirely...hes gonna get all the action and throw the cast-offs to the rest of the band.

4. john hammond

kendall jenner is a marketing genius.
    No-one knew who he was, now everyone does and all he had to do was wear womens clothing.
    hes just basically a slightly better looking kardashian- or paris hilton minus the sex tape.

5. Relic61

Relic61 Well-Known Member

It looks like the marketing genius failed & you still don't know who Kendall Jenner is... or.. ya got a wicked sense of humor!:lol:

6. john hammond

if it is the case that i dont know who he is, then i couldn't be happier- i won't be checking.

7. MarshallDog

MarshallDog Well-Known Member Premium Member

Holy shit man a collection of creak show pics...somethings you cant unsee!! Is that first freak pic for real or CG...butt ass freaky ugly!