The Correlation Between Gas And G.a.s.

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Tim Fezziwig, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Tim Fezziwig

Tim Fezziwig Well-Known Member

4:00 pm EST 9/8/2016---

I listen to Bob Seger-Seger is the Summer------Down on main street---syrup 70's tone guitar----
    working-----driving----------------ring bell to pharmacy-they get robbed all the time-you ring bell-they 'eyeball" you;making sure you have a REAL face-I'm a 'regular" -I get buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeedddd in..........

"Hi Tim, long time no see."
    Joe, the pharmacist is joking, I'm in this drug-den every week.
    "Joe, I need the GO......do you have my HEAVY liquid?"

He pulls out a box loaded with Lactulose<heavy oil laxactive-10 w 40 poopy grade> the box weighs 8 lbs! I peruse the shelves.........

Beano! Phazyme! Gas X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT? Am I in a guitar dream?

Beano=the tone people died for. King Eric's finest moments-HE WAS GOD........Phaez Amps=Big botique tones-Joey Dego on MLP loves these.............Gas X------GAS X?????? G.A.S. Gear Aquisition Syndrome.........

"Joe, you do know I'm the best guitarist in Philly."
    'You are, better than George Thorogood?"
    "I said Philly, not Delaware."
    " Are you better than Daryl Hall?"
    "YES! YES! YES!

I sing him one of my original songs. He sways from side to side.

'Joe, I don't want drugs. I need BEANO tone."
    " Beano Tone?"
    "Yes, it will make me a GOD! See what you can do?"
    "I'll see what I can do."

He looks puzzled. I leave the pharmacy. Joe thinks I need a vacation.

tonetrain, Far Rider and tubes like this.
  2. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

Seger is inescapable in Michigan. I've never quite fallen in love with him but seeing as he's a neighbor I can't help but like him. He seems like a pretty cool guy actually. I was watching this vid the other day after hearing the song over the radio waves....made me nostalgic for Detroit.

btw-I called in my drug order today. My wife usually picks up the stuff for me though.

Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  3. Tim Fezziwig

L, I remember being in 9th grade and my friend, Mike ACDC, went to go see Seger,

'Tim, it was SSSOOOO cool, during Old Time R+R he sang...don't try to take me to a disco........because DISCO SUCKS.....'

That was endearing. I like his music-Nine Tonight is a fine slab.

I work with the mentally ill, I pick up HUGE packets of Depakote, Seroquel, Neurotin, Klonopin........quite a cash cow. I once took Claritin, Fish Oil, LEXAPRO!!!!! Then I decided-Screw Big Pharma. Now I drink black coffee. No allergies, low cholesterol, TOTALLY SANE! I now spend my money on books, ART, and plumbers.

4. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Well-Known Member

oh man, pig pharma wants me bad. they even called my cellular once. for now I resist their advances. the ones they push on me run about 30k a year? not sure how that bill ends up getting paid. no coverage for a massage or acupuncture though. go to jail for puffing a bit of cannabis.

what of the epi-pens and other outrageous mark ups?

Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  5. Tim Fezziwig

L, Big Pharma preys on fear. The docs use us like car mechanics---come in EVERY three months? No! I'm healthy, you want to pump me up with drugs as a trial monkey---you get $ to "experiment" on me? Once you start your body is doomed. Lexapro was supposed to cool me out-instead I started wanting to drive my car into a brick wall- Remember call your doc if you feel suicidal......yeah sure........My mind is hazed-don't know my name-time to call the doc?

Far Rider and Lo-Tek like this.