TC ELECTRONICS TONE PRINT PEDALS

Discussion in 'The Tone Zone' started by Lukas, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Lukas

Lukas Active Member

Couple questions about these pedals. The tone print feature kinda seems cool although I’ve yet to try it. I own the Corona Mini and Flashback Mini and I love them but just set the knobs where I like them. Is this feature worth it? Is anyone out here currently using the tone prints? What do you think about these TC MINIS? If I do install a tone print does it default back to normal when I power down the pedal or does it save? If so how do I default back to normal factory functions?

2. jstich

jstich Well-Known Member

Have you tried TC's website? That may have the info you need if no one here helps you.A buddy had a toneprint chorus pedal and I couldnt get it to connect to the web,but I'm dumb sometimes.

3. anitoli

anitoli Well-Known Member

You can change many of the parameters of the knobs functions with tone print. I had a few but ultimately they never sounded right to me. You need to experiment with them for yourself.

4. axe4me

axe4me Well-Known Member

Go on the TC Electronics website.

There are audio samples of the tone prints.

5. Im247frogs

Im247frogs Active Member

I've had a couple of their pedals for a few years and only found out the other day you can do firmware updates by plugging into your computer. Haven't tried any toneprints because I'll never use either my HOF reverb or Alter Ego past about 1/10th of their potential to begin with. Other than that I think they make decent stuff.

6. geddy

geddy Active Member

You can download pre made settings and also create your own using a pc based editor which allows you to change all the settings on the pedal. One preset is the default. You can also change the settings by beaming a new tone print from your phone via the pickups. Lots of scope for people who like to tweak

7. Hannahhh

Hannahhh New Member

I heard, that Morley Volume Plus is a good looper pedal. The minimum (pedal all the way back) setting is adjustable so that minimum is off or minimum is almost as loud as all the way forward.
    It has a bypass button which allows the pedal to mute with the pedal all the way back and bypass engaged. Useful for setting the guitar on stands in between sets.