Namm 2019

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by scozz, Dec 4, 2018.

1. MaskingApathy

MaskingApathy Well-Known Member

Yes, it's like a Power Station and Ox Amp Top Box combined plus more.

tce63 likes this.
  2. Georgiatec

Georgiatec Well-Known Member VIP Member

Looking for something I don't remember what.
    Even more puzzling. The Studio Jube combo retails for £100 less than the Vintage or Classic. :shrug:

3. stringtree

stringtree Well-Known Member

The thing that I see missing on this product and others like it, is stereo outs from the speaker jacks to the cab. I know not all guitarist use a W/D setup, man it sure sounds good though! :dude:
    I mean, this thing is giving you your pure amp tone, effects added after the head before the cab. How righteous to have the one cab dry and the other with effects. Missed opportunity of a pro set up possibility...

I know it has stereo line outs to use to the house. Then your not driving a cab, it does not have the option to be set to load, for the use of just the line outs. So its cab, plus always depending on house for effects.. I know W/D even W/D/W would still work, just missed it with the cabs.

4. Australian

Australian Green Beret VIP Member

Maybe on the next version.
    They have to start somewhere, and its a good start to a hopefelly good product.