Marshall Jtm45/100 - Amplitube 4 - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by OliLix, Aug 3, 2017.

1. OliLix

OliLix Member

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased Amplitube 4 (amplifier simulation software) and can say that i'm actually very impressed with it. I've been searching for a good hendrix tone which could be easy to achieve without having all the vintage gear for quite a while now. I did a note for note cover of "Bold as Love" trying to get a sound as close to the original as possible.

Tell me what you think. I've never played on a late 60's Marshall before (closest i've played is my 1982 JCM800), would you say that amplitube has done a good job on modelling it?

On a side not, I plan on doing much more covers like this and maybe some tutorials on playing and recording too. So if that interests you I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to my YouTube channel [​IMG]

slagg and pedecamp like this.
  2. pedecamp

pedecamp Well-Known Member

Nice playing. I gave you your very first like EVER! I have Amplitube UA on my phone but could never get it to work, I like the demos in the program though.

OliLix likes this.
  3. OliLix

OliLix Member

Thanks mate! Yeah i'm note sure about Amplitube on other devices but I am really pleased with it so far on my pc, especially the built-in DAW recording, means I can just doing everything inside Amplitube and not have to involve other programs.