Marshall Jfx-1 Sold

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by BURSTBUCKERBLACK, Jul 27, 2017.

1. BURSTBUCKERBLACK

BURSTBUCKERBLACK Active Member

Marshall JFX-1 signal processor. $600.00 USD. Comes with users manual and both Euro and USA power supplies. The JFX-1 has been long out of production. These units are very rare and hard to find. Works great in a Marshall rack system with the JMP-1 preamp and Marshall rack mounted power amp. Wide range of effects and has factory preset effects programed into the unit. Effects in the unit are chorus, delay, reverb, flanger, with virtually unlimited amount of settings. Youtube has some good videos to demonstrate this units versatility. I'm selling the unit because I don't use it and would like to find a new home where it will be used. The unit is in great condition and has a very light rack rash on the top of the black case. I checked in internal battery level and it reads: Battery level ok [***********] full battery. The gold face plate is in spotless near new condition and the unit works perfectly. I listed this for sale on the bay, but would rather sell it off there cause fees are a killer. I'm offering Free shipping USA lower 48 only. Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

2. BURSTBUCKERBLACK

BURSTBUCKERBLACK Active Member

The unit is now sold thank you for looking.