Jvm 410h With Jcm2000

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by aryan, Jan 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jethro Rocker

Jethro Rocker Well-Known Member Premium Member

The TSL 122 is one of my favorites. Tonally, it's so thick and yet still cuts. Loud too. Very!!

aryan likes this.
  2. aryan

aryan Member

If you need to choose between TSL122 x JVM410H which one do you prefer?

3. Jethro Rocker

Jethro Rocker Well-Known Member Premium Member

Well the 410 is far more versatile and canbreally get the high gain stuff going. It would win.
    Put an oD pedal in front of TSL on channel 2, run the Level on pedal full up but zero gain on pedal. Tight and smokin!!
    When playing out, although the TSL is a heavy bugger, the JVM with 2x12 takes up more room in vehicle and if I gotta haul that 4x12 up the basement stairs and out into an SUV, the TSL wins. Venue dependent...

Mitchell Pearrow and aryan like this.
  4. aryan

aryan Member

Yes I really like how the TSL handle my pedals. It is fantastic! But as you told tsl is a heavy bugger and that’s why I bought a head. I’m getting older and my back doesn’t support so much to carry this little iceberg. But I got your point. Thanks for all your feedback Jethro. Rocks on!

5. Blackeyes

Blackeyes Member

Yeah, it had some hiss, almost everything I have has some. I didn't find it excessive. Once your playing, you dont hear it. As far as the hum goes, I found the original output tubes were not tightly matched, once I got a set of matched SED's in it, the hum was gone. I should have pulled those out before I flipped it, I could use them now and they are really tough to find.

Mitchell Pearrow and aryan like this.
  6. aryan

aryan Member

Really nice Blackeyes! I’m glad to hear that! I’m so exited to plug my guitars into the JVM ... I found a jvmc for a good price I think I will buy it :) here is difficult to find the equipments and everything is so expensive... but I will be there! Thank you for your feedback!

Mitchell Pearrow likes this.