JCM900 SLX 2100

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by the riffer, Jul 24, 2019.

1. the riffer

the riffer New Member

With all due respect, shipping costs are not funds going to the seller. Shipping costs are not individually chosen within your offer, they are a necessary additional cost, outside of the buyer’s specific price for the service or product which is what I’m explaining. Those funds go to the shipping service not myself. To reverberate, this is why they are embedded as an additional cost on say a reverb listing, and are not the buyers decision or additive. This amp’s internals are original, that I am sure of. Please do not skew this my friend!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. Lance Chambers

Lance Chambers Well-Known Member

3. the riffer

the riffer New Member

My reply was stated because you are persistent on stating you offered $600 when you did not. You first offered me $400, half of the listed price... Then came up I believe around $25 and lastly to $500. All offers I respect, but politely declined. Shipping is not a part of your offered price. I do not think you’re a gear flipper at all. If I portrayed that concept I do apologize. I actually think you’re a good communicator and decent guy to interact with, but your being slightly condescending and I’m unsure of why.

Second. Yes it is in a slx 2500 headbox. This signifies in absolutely no way that the chassis and it’s contents are deviant of an slx 2100. I am more than happy to remove the chassis and show the internals if desired.

You also stated in your previous post that you withdrew your offer since it is in the 2500 headbox. However, you acknowledged that fact clearly on this forum nearly 12 full hours before sending me your latest offer. You must understand how this looks...I explained I would come down a good chunk but not $300 worth, and kindly reverberated this with you many times.

Lastly. I stated I would gladly determine the shipping total IF we agreed upon a happy medium cost, and that I would adjust my requirements for shipping to exactly that. So why are you telling me what I can ship an amplifier for? As if I’m purposely overcharging. You can surely see that is how your wording comes off as. I would gladly once again, adjust my shipping fee to exactly the required fee.

No hard feelings what so ever. And I don’t mean to argue over a forum. Let’s continue to get along here please.

4. the riffer

the riffer New Member

5. Lance Chambers

:duel:

FogDweller likes this.
  6. the riffer

the riffer New Member

7. the riffer

the riffer New Member

Im editing on my phone at work, lol, please read the post above. I didn’t mean to quote myself :applause:

8. the riffer

the riffer New Member

Seriously? You’re still going with this? You offered me $400 because you said you needed to retolex get new piping, and a badge. That’s your choice to invest money into aesthetics of an amp to be a museum state piece. Nothing wrong with wanting to do that but This is a 25 year old amp. And none the less in great shape for its age. You offer half the asking price then mentioned tossing in computer parts.. ??? I will negotiate but not be lowballed and responded to as if I’m doing you and myself a dis-service by asking for a little more than your offer. Be practical. Be decent.

What gives? You lastly offered $500. Shipping on reverb is listed as $100. Notice when to you typed your price that you typed a 5 NOT a 6. Righhhhtt. Hence you’re offer is $500. The shipping fees are addition fees anyone and everyone agrees to pay to buy something of distance that requires shipping. It’s just how it works. I don’t understand what you can’t grasp here.

If you don’t want this amp for the cost I am willing to negotiate, that’s fine! Go grab another one there’s I think four more on reverb. One for $1000, one for $900 in Texas, one for $2000, and one for $969 in Poland asking $220 for shipping. I am pretty appropriate in being blunt with you saying I will take about $600 on the amp. I think I’m FAIR.

Lastly I am still showing you respect. I don’t mean to argue I’m simply defending my stance.

9. MK333

MK333 Active Member

Not that this is any of my business but Justin is a straight up dude and is no rookie in the amp world. Best of luck with the sale, I m sure that amp performs as you say it does.
    :cheers:

the riffer likes this.
  10. Lance Chambers

I'm out folks! Sorry I got involved..........:iough:

11. ampmadscientist

ampmadscientist Well-Known Member

Could we see clear pictures of the insides of this amp?

12. fifteenohms

fifteenohms Well-Known Member

This is why I prefer to make my offers face to face and dont buy from Reverb

Lance Chambers likes this.
  13. Lance Chambers

REVERB has too many flippers not obeying the policies. Inaccurate descriptions, etc.,.........It's turned into flee-Bay 2.0!:nono:

Perhaps it will get better with the new owners but I won't hold my breath.:iough:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  14. fifteenohms

fifteenohms Well-Known Member

Does the new parent Etsy have a counterfeit product problem the way Reverb does?

They do now!

Lance Chambers likes this.
  15. Gunner64

Gunner64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

I wonder if it smells like bacon (bakin') around br3..:hmm:

16. the riffer

the riffer New Member

The amp is pending a possible trade of consideration. I can take a few gut shots for sure shortly though as I’m still considering the trade or not.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  17. the riffer

the riffer New Member

:thumbs:

18. Lance Chambers

I hope you get that 4100 you wanted. I love mine; it rocks!:dude:

19. the riffer

the riffer New Member

Thank you. I actually just took a drive up to Brooklyn yesterday to pick it up. :shred:

20. the riffer

the riffer New Member

Finally got around to adding photos to the listing on the first page. Here are a few additional photos. These are the photos within the reverb listing. pending a trade, however i can take a photo of the guts later incase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]