Info on MA50C ???

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by grizz600, Jul 1, 2014.

1. grizz600

grizz600 New Member

I know you guys give good honest advice, Im just looking for a good practice amp with tasty crunch. I didn't know this series existed, Is it similar to a Haze??? appreciate it

2. slash38

slash38 Active Member

Forget both and buy a Jubilee:naughty:

3. grizz600

grizz600 New Member

Thanku, whats a jubilee? how do u like your SL5 ?

4. slash38

slash38 Active Member

What is a Jubilee? Well i'll tell you my friend. It is one of the greatest lead amps known to man kind. No other amp has ever been made or had the tone like it! Its a one of a kind. Look into it! i have the 2555SL which is the Slash model that was a reissue of the Silver Jubilee made back in 96...The SL5 is great. Another great amp! Why not look into the SL5? Its a great combo amp that doesn't take up much space and it blows the haze and MA out of the water!

5. Zube

Zube New Member

if your looking for a low volume practice amp, then the MA isnt it, those amps need lots of volume. I have no idea if its simlier to a Haze , never owned one. thing is, if your looking low budget, low volume, then id look elsewhere. though i will say, the MA isnt a bad amp at all for the money, you just need to take your time and dial it in, plus use a boost on it, or crank the volume up past half way ..
    id look for a Artist head, great amp, can play low volume yet have plenty of power to gig with and you should be able to find one reasonable, you wont be dissapointed with its crunch.