HOW TO STOP AN ANTI-VAXXER: TRAINING VIDEO

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by crossroadsnyc, Jan 18, 2020.

1. crossroadsnyc

crossroadsnyc Senior Moderator Staff Member

SlapHand, DaDoc and ricksdisconnected like this.
  2. pedecamp

pedecamp Well-Known Member

OK so if your kid doesnt have their shots they cant enroll and go to school. Gonna have to live off the grid!

DaDoc and crossroadsnyc like this.
  3. 79 2203

79 2203 Active Member

Yeah fcuk off with your pro-death bullshit.

4. Matthews Guitars

Matthews Guitars Well-Known Member

Send all anti-vaxxers to India. They'll be lining up for their shots after they see the conditions. People poop in the street and don't care. It's like San Francisco without gay people and rampant heroin use.

drriff, jchrisf, Biddlin and 5 others like this.
  5. crossroadsnyc

Yes, unless you live in a state whereby you have the choice to decline, your only remaining option would be to homeschool (whether it be individually or in a group setting). Not everyone can do that, so it does present an obstacle. Not exactly living off the grid, but you make a good point.

SlapHand and DaDoc like this.
  6. crossroadsnyc

Thank you for the well-reasoned response.

7. crossroadsnyc

Isn't that really an issue having to do with sanitation? Incidentally, and sticking with your having pointed to California, we are seeing a rise in infectious diseases like Typhus (LA & SF in particular) due to unsanitary conditions from the homeless encampments. While I think vaccines and sanitation are separate issues, I think you bring up an important component. It's no secret that improved sanitary conditions have paved the way toward a healthier society.

SlapHand and DaDoc like this.
  8. Thevenin

Thevenin Active Member

Not California, but Austin's had a recent case of measles and a case of rubella (German measles) within a few weeks. Way to go ATX, McRib's not the only thing coming back.

79 2203 and crossroadsnyc like this.
  9. Söulcaster

Söulcaster Well-Known Member VIP Member

10. crossroadsnyc

Just looked that up ... looks as if the measles case was from someone traveling in Europe, and the rubella case was from someone traveling in Thailand. Both appear to be non-contagious now, thankfully.

Speaking of Austin, I was reading about homeless encampments becoming more of a fixture in the city, and the fear of the sanitary conditions leading to more disease. Have you noticed them addressing the issue w/their removal?

11. crossroadsnyc

Söulcaster likes this.
  12. Söulcaster

It also highlights what can happen when a large portion of an isolated unvaccinated community is exposed to a contagious disease.
    Very sad how many people died.

Peace

Jethro Rocker and crossroadsnyc like this.
  13. SkyMonkey

SkyMonkey Well-Known Member

A. Inactivated virus, viral particles, viral surface antigens.
    I. The rates of death or long term/permanent damage caused by vaccinations is insignificant compared to those of the viruses.
    The medium of suspension for the vaccine is known and available. The viral antigens are highly complex molecules
    M. This is just posturing bullshit for the purposes of this weak vid.
    S. Secure in the knowledge that pre-vaccines the rates of death by exposure to viruses was massively greater than today.
    The major change from the mid 20th century to today is air pollution, and the unwillingness of modern parents to allow their kids to roll in the dirt and gain normal exposure to everyday antigens while the immune system is developing, instead of encountering them when it's too late and dying from an immune response that is now way overblown for peanut butter.

Hands up here who has had polio!
    No one?
    I wonder why.

Get your kids vaccinated, send them out to eat dirt, get ill, and grow up healthy.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  14. crossroadsnyc

First off, I agree ... roll around in the dirt and get exposed. Good advice.

You mentioned antigens in the vaccines, but not adjuvants. I think the primary question people are asking is how these various antigens and adjuvants react with each other (taking into account a variety of vaccines from different manufacturers). Unfortunately, and by their own admission, the scientific studies on it just aren't there yet. They are fair questions to ask.

SlapHand likes this.
  15. Thevenin

Thevenin Active Member

Yes, there are many greenbelts/spaces peppered throughout Austin. Given the mild climate and the city involvement, the homeless camps have moved from the woods to the streets. The city is buying hotels to accommodate the homeless instead of tents under the highway overpasses. Since Austin is the capital, the Governor has entered in the fray, cleaning the highways ROWs as a safety measure. So now it's Gov vs. Mayor. For me, it's dodging shopping carts left on the highway and hoping campfires don't get out of control. It's the same as the homeless problems out West; a mixture of true homelessness, addiction, or mental health issues. Sorry to get off topic.

crossroadsnyc likes this.
  16. Trelwheen

Trelwheen Well-Known Member

On the contrary, I read an interview with a homeless dude who said he moved to Austin from Houston because the cops in Austin don't bother the homeless.

I wonder if anyone else wonders..... how we could possibly have let our society degenerate to the point where this thing is happening at all.

In a different forum we could discuss the root causes.

I grew up on a farm some 30 miles from the beautiful, historic and iconic City of Austin. I'm glad I live far enough away now that I don't have to watch her crumble to the ground.

Bastards.

Edit to add:
    Regarding vaccines: I haven't read the statistics regarding whether vaccines are more dangerous than they are helpful or vice versa.... I can only relate my personal experience, which is that I was vaccinated as a child for polio. I never contracted polio, and I understand that now polio has all but been eradicated. My guess is that, in this case, the vaccine program was successful.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    SkyMonkey and crossroadsnyc like this.
  17. Jethro Rocker

Jethro Rocker Well-Known Member Premium Member

To those nutters that think vaccines are full of poisons, poison is measured in degrees.
    Water is a poison if you drink enough. Literally.
    Botulism toxin is the most toxic substance by volume to humans. Yet in very minute amounts, people willingly inject it. They don't die.
    Get with the 21st century medicine. Vaccinate your kids. The 14th century bloodletting days are over.

18. Vinsanitizer

Vinsanitizer 1st new member 2020 VIP Member

Kill ‘em all and let God sort ‘em out!

(Not sure if that applies here, but I just wanted to say it.)

19. South Park

South Park Well-Known Member

Any time you want to see what life is like without shots go to some third world dump and see for your yourself. The same people who don’t get thar kids vaccinated want everything done to save thar sick kid.

20. Söulcaster

[​IMG]

One of the worst things you could ever see is a baby with whooping cough(Pertussis). A child is not fully vaccinated against whooping cough until they are 12 months old, so they are extremely susceptible to contracting the disease from unvaccinated individuals.

So a parents decision not to vaccinate their child may also impact on other people's children.

Peace

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020