Hopkins Modded High Gain Marshall Post 1984 Jcm 800 2204 50 Watt...♫

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by NewReligion, Jan 16, 2019.

1. NewReligion

NewReligion Well-Known Member VIP Member

Available soon. High Gain Modded Marshall JCM 800 2204. "Good Condition.

Clear $1800 FREE SHIPPING Shipped US 48 ONLY.

All work is video recorded and customer approved before payment (PayPal - Cashier Check) and shipping.

Your Choice of 3 circuits. Hopkins Pandora, MorningStar or SoCaliDondo on post 1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt. No OD pedals needed.

Amp will include a Metropoulos Zero Loss Effects Loop unless notified first of no need which will reduce the price $150.

Pandora/MorningStar comes with no additional cost added Global by-passable clipping on/off toggle. V-Mod (Voltage Drop on choke for more sag and brown sound) if desired on toggle and Metro loop. This amp has high/low gain and cleans up nicely as it is 3/4 stages of gain with a cathode follower. See Link Below. Sings with growl NO FIZZ!

The SoCaliDondo will have high/low gain. It cleans up but not as well as the Pandora but really adds some grit to the growl (Alice in Chains). 3/4 stages of gain out of 3 preamp tubes as there is no cathode follower. Think Cameron, Bogner, Rocafortte, Splawn, Hofler etc as examples of non cathode follower amps. This amp is saturated and Sings for solo work like no other I have ever played or built. Not that the Pandora does not which is a bit more versatile. The SoCaliDondo too will have NO FIZZ!

The Pandora can be heard in my signature though it shows a MorningStar which is just a bit brighter than the Pandora but pretty much the same circuit.

For questions PM or Email me at New_Religion@Live.com

Links Below: References available.

David Hopkins...♫

8 Plus IPhone
    Pandora: This is the same model of 2204 JCM 800

SoCaliDondo

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    HOT TUBES 70 likes this.
  2. EddievanDamon#2

EddievanDamon#2 Active Member

Semper Fi David ! From one jarhead to another! Great Vids!

NewReligion likes this.
  3. NewReligion

NewReligion Well-Known Member VIP Member

Our youngest is the Marine. I was USAF Army trained Ground Combat, Combat Arms Instructor, Security Forces but I did lead Marines under my command in over 100 Combat recon’s in 2003. Oorah Semper Fi!