Gotta watch this, so ingenious!

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by GIBSON67, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

1. GIBSON67

GIBSON67 Well-Known Member

2. anitoli

anitoli Well-Known Member

This dudes got too many thiefs around.

GIBSON67 and DaDoc like this.
  3. GIBSON67

GIBSON67 Well-Known Member

I love the fart spray, so these guys get what they deserve. Just too many low-lifes out there, but he is right it feels like you have been violated!

My story...we live in a quiet cove in an older neighborhood and I used to never lock my truck. Well, one Sunday night around 3am a guy comes from around my house(I have cameras)and starts checking the car doors. There are fences and dogs the way he came from, so that was extremely strange. Anyway, he opens my truck and rummages thru it, then checks my step-daughters car and finds some money she left in there from her shift that night. It was her tip money. She was confused and thought she might have misplaced it inside the house or left it at work. Well, we check the cameras and see the dude! I felt violated after watching the guy rummage thru my truck etc...and he is smart enough to wear a bandanna so we couldn't see his face. I sent the video to the cops and they inform me that this has been a common occurrence around my neighborhood, WTF! Why
    wasn't anybody notified...

Fast forward to this year and they still haven't caught this guy! So I have contemplated wiring my door handle to the battery to give this guy a shock if he ever came back!
    I still want to do it...and still might one day but now I just lock my doors. He doesn't seem to break into cars, he just tries the doors. Our world is just not safe anymore!

DaDoc and jmp45 like this.
  4. jmp45

jmp45 Well-Known Member

It's changed for sure. I have wifi cams and blinks up around the house. We live in one of the best areas in our town, robberies are happening. Ring and Blink owned by amazon (no surprise) have this app 'Neighbors' where users can upload clips. You set a parameter in your area like 3 or so miles then have access to incidents. Truck break in a half a block away, house break ins, people snooping around private yards at night.

My son lives north of downtown Cincy. He's been robbed at gunpoint coming out of a Kinkos, garage got broken into twice, stuff stolen. He's now using simply safe and some blink cams to monitor and a G17 on hand just in case. We CCW, so much has change in the last 10 - 15 years.

DaDoc and GIBSON67 like this.
  5. DaDoc

DaDoc Well-Known Member

The neighborhood I grew up in back in N.C., which was a nice place in the day where we never locked our doors when I was a kid, and the biggest crime you heard of was stuff like teenagers pulling pranks like rolling a yard, is a sh*thole now..We are back in a nice neighborhood now, although we still lock our doors out of habit.

The vid was GREAT! That guy should look at marketing those..Only make the glitter sticky and a LOT more messy, and the stinky stuff something stronger and more permanent. :naughty:

GIBSON67 likes this.
  6. anitoli

Instead of fart spray it should release a cloud of OC gas.

GIBSON67 and DaDoc like this.
  7. anitoli

Mail theft is a felony. Apparently this isn't enough for LE to do anything about.

GIBSON67 likes this.