Got My First Jvm410h After A Js And I'm Just Waw!

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by Silverburst, Jan 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. bigbadorange

bigbadorange Active Member

JVM410H has been my main rig since they first came out. I have many other amps, but the JVM is still my goto and puts a smile on my face everytime I play through it. JVM410H plus multifx unit via 4cm means everytone I will EVER need.

2. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

3. MonstersOfTheMidway

MonstersOfTheMidway Well-Known Member

@OP: yeah I, too, couldn't bond with the 410HJS. I had high hopes of liking it when I first read the specs and saw the photos, but after playing a few (including a couple of modified 410HJS), I just couldn't couldn't see a use for it for my purposes beyond Crunch channel (crunch channel is great). Perhaps Marshall will find a way to bring back the 410HJS crunch channel (and it's three modes) as a single channel combo or head.

For me, it's always been the standard 410H; first time I played it, I knew it was for me. The JVM2 amps are also fantastic (my favorite is the 210H). I always found it interesting that there is no 50 watt version of the JVM4 amps. I love my 410H, but if I can find a way to get another JVM, it would have to be the 210H.

Silverburst and Mitchell Pearrow like this.
  4. Robert Murray

Robert Murray New Member

Glad you like it. I got the JVM410H, JCM 2000 DSL, and a 40dsl combo. Love the JVM though. It’s my go to amp for sure. Got it hooked up to the vintage reissue 55 hertz vintage 30 4x12 cab.

Silverburst and Mitchell Pearrow like this.
  5. texhex

texhex Well-Known Member

Always thought this guy’s JS demo was pretty nice:

Mitchell Pearrow likes this.
  6. marshallmellowed

marshallmellowed Well-Known Member

Both the standard and HJS JVM's are great amps (had both), and each offers something the other does not. I eventually came to the conclusion that the JMD provided me with everything I was actually "using" in a standard JVM (pretty much Clean and OD1), and was also more versatile. The only thing I'm missing in the JMD is the Crunch channel from the HJS, which did not exist when the JMD was designed.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Mitchell Pearrow likes this.
  7. RickyLee

RickyLee Well-Known Member VIP Member

I have a JVM 405H. It's my main rig these days . . . .

MonstersOfTheMidway likes this.