FS: Marshall Studio Vintage SV20 Head

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by KTSixtySix, Sep 9, 2019.

1. KTSixtySix

KTSixtySix New Member

Basically brand new. Have original box. Asking $1050 shipped. Let me know if you want to see pics.

2. BanditPanda

BanditPanda Well-Known Member

No personal info required just interested from an amp/guitar music perspective why you would be selling that amp?
    BP

3. KTSixtySix

KTSixtySix New Member

I've got a 50 watt Plexi, and honestly they are just too similar. I debated which one to cut loose...it was a coin toss in the end. SV is a great little amp.

4. Dogs of Doom

Dogs of Doom Moderator Staff Member

Hi, & :welcome:to the forum...

In a listing, there are a few basic requirements, listed at the top of the classifieds section.

We do require that you post some pictures (of the actual item - not stock pictures), as well as price. Location is also important. Me, being a mod, I can see where you are from, but most members can't.

Since you're new, if you belong to other forums, or other communities, that buy/sell/trade, you might want to include some sort of references.

I know that you state the amp as being "almost new" & I'm sure it probably is, since the amp's release is fairly new, but, it could have been drop shipped from UPS out of a 737 into your back yard & still be new... :)...

Being new here, you'll be limited on images/links, but you should be able to post an image &/or link. If not, you'll have to build up your post count so high & possibly wait a few days, to get past the built-in anti-spam forum protection system.

All these things build confidence in someone buying off someone online, especially when you just joined the forum to sell something.

I bought an item off here (years ago) from a guy who is a regular here. He's sold many things on here. I ended up w/ a bad transaction, because he included shipping. The item was supposedly delivered, but I never got it. The USPS would not take up my case, because I was not the customer. He lived in NY (I'm in CA), so it never got resolved & I was out of my money...

So, you might also add what is involved w/ your included shipping.

If I had an extra $1K, I'd be interested in the SV20.

Good luck w/ the sale...

5. KTSixtySix

KTSixtySix New Member

I'll get the post updated tonight. Thanks!

Dogs of Doom likes this.