Fs/ft Suhr Pt-100

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Nitrobattery, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Nitrobattery

Nitrobattery Well-Known Member

Letting go of my PT-100. It's in excellent condition and comes with the 4 button footswitch, MIDI footswitch cable, IEC power cable and the original box. It's a killer amp, I just have other things that I gravitate toward more. $2,300 shipped/PayPal'd in the continental US, or less for a local pickup/delivery within a few hours of Central NY. I'd also be open to trades for other amps or guitars. A Friedman BE-100, Suhr guitars and amps or the right Gibson would pique my interest.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Nitrobattery

3. ricksconnected

ricksconnected Well-Known Member

damn that was quick

4. Nitrobattery

They're amazing amps. I got it because I've really been digging Suhr guitars lately, and love the tones that Ian Thornley from Big Wreck gets out of the PT-100, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

But, as someone who does the occasional pedal demo for a retailer, I felt kind of like a dingleberry having Pete's amp. Kind of like the diet Shasta Cola to his Coke :) Not to mention that the retailer doesn't stock Suhr, and Suhr is a direct competitor to some of the brands that they do stock, I decided to let it go. It was definitely one of the best amps I've ever owned though. Highly recommended!

ricksconnected likes this.