FS: 2016 Marshall DSL100H, excellent condition

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Matthews Guitars, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Matthews Guitars

Matthews Guitars Well-Known Member

I've had this amp for a little while. I got it in need of some repairs, and have repaired it. It had some open cathode resistors which have been replaced.

This is a 2016 model, one of the ones that does NOT have the bias drift issue because the power tubes are discretely wired, NOT wired up to a PC board.

The amp is in perfect working order, I just haven't been able to bond with it. I'm a true old school JMP kind of guy and that's that.

It sounds great. Just too modern for my tastes.

Asking just 500 dollars plus shipping costs. That's a 100 dollar discount to forum members here vs. anywhere else I've listed it.

Shipping will be very easy: I'll ship it in a road case!

I'll want the road case back. I'll include a return label so the buyer can send the road case back to me, and as a condition of the sale, the buyer must promise to do that. It'll just take a trip to the local UPS drop-off location.

DSC_7238_sm.jpg DSC_7240_sm.jpg DSC_7277_sm.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    freak likes this.
  2. freak

freak Member

Nice. Love mine. GLWS.

3. Matthews Guitars

Matthews Guitars Well-Known Member

500 bucks and I'll split shipping costs. This needs to find a home where it will be appreciated.

Headache likes this.