Ever Been Shocked By Some One You Haven't Seen In A While?

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by BowerR64, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Neil Skene

Neil Skene Well-Known Member

I saw a mate after about 20 years once and he said "you still look the same man" I said "What did you think I would look like, a coconut?"

2. Sir Don

Sir Don Well-Known Member

3. Mitchell Pearrow

Mitchell Pearrow Well-Known Member

4. EddievanDamon#2

EddievanDamon#2 Active Member

Happened to me this weekend! Was walking in the market and a girl was walking directly at me. She gets up close and says "Hey how's it going?" In my head i'm like "Who the hell are you?" She had a beanie hat pulled down to her eyes, a dirty flannel shirt, and some ripped up jeans. Not recognizing who she was I said "Hey how are you?" After a quick second I realized who she was. About 6-7 years ago she was a smoking hot blonde with a killer body that used to come out to watch my band perform all the time. I always wanted to bang her so bad but she had a boyfriend at the time. The boyfriend was a dope head and I always wondered why she was with him. He ended up getting her hooked on all kinds of dope and now she looked like total crap. Hair was cut off, Face was all marked up, Big fat ass now. It was very sad to see. She was a massage therapist and I always dreamed about her giving me a massage and hoped things would get naughty. She said she was no longer with that guy but the lasting effects were obvious. I thought about her the rest of the day thinking how bad it sucked to see such a hot girl turn into a dope head. Bummer........

5. EddievanDamon#2

EddievanDamon#2 Active Member

Happened to me this weekend! Was walking in the market and a girl was walking directly at me. She gets up close and says "Hey how's it going?" In my head i'm like "Who the hell are you?" She had a beanie hat pulled down to her eyes, a dirty flannel shirt, and some ripped up jeans. Not recognizing who she was I said "Hey how are you?" After a quick second I realized who she was. About 6-7 years ago she was a smoking hot blonde with a killer body that used to come out to watch my band perform all the time. I always wanted to bang her so bad but she had a boyfriend at the time. The boyfriend was a dope head and I always wondered why she was with him. He ended up getting her hooked on all kinds of dope and now she looked like total crap. Hair was cut off, Face was all marked up, Big fat ass now. It was very sad to see. She was a massage therapist and I always dreamed about her giving me a massage and hoped things would get naughty. She said she was no longer with that guy but the lasting effects were obvious. I thought about her the rest of the day thinking how bad it sucked to see such a hot girl turn into a dope head. Bummer........

6. Kinkless Tetrode

Kinkless Tetrode Well-Known Member

Drugs:

Somebody looking 100 years old, no teeth, unkept = meth

You not remembering anything = pot