Empty Replica 1964 Marshall Head Box & Custom 2X12 Cabinet $525 OBO Local Pickup

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Mr. Legit, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Mr. Legit

Mr. Legit Member

"The state that's untouchable like Eliot Ness"
    I am selling the EMPTY head box and the EMPTY cabinet from my JTM45 replica built by the best Ray D.. It was built to support a Valvestorm JTM45 chassis. The reason why I am selling these is because I am having a more accurate head box and cabinet built for my purposes.

HEADBOX: $175 Plus Shipping or Local Pickup Cash(Free)
    The head box has smooth rexine tolex with a silver maroon block Logo. The headbox does not come with feet or a leather handle or the chrome ends as seen in the photos below. The feet are mounted using the same screws that holds the chassis in the head box in place. What you are getting is an empty shell ready for you to mount your valvestorm chassis in. Has a small nick on the top from when an album in my music room bumped it.

CABINET: $375 Plus Shipping or Local Pickup Cash(Free)
    The cabinet is a custom made tall Baltic Birch and pine constructed 2 X 12 cabinet that housed my pre-rola G12M's. It also has smooth tolex, Homa Caster mounting holes(Homa Casters & Mounts Not Included), 2BA Speaker Mounts(Not Included), and a single leather handle on top(Not Included). It is a semi open back cabinet and mimics the tall hendrix cabinet combined with the P.A. cabinets from the early 60's. It utilizes white vynair cloth from EC Collins($365 Alone). What you are getting is an empty shell. It is in cosmetically perfect condition, but the smooth tolex against the wood makes this cabinet extremely ding worthy. I MAY KEEP THE CABINET AS IT SOUNDS PHENOMENAL, but I am merely testing the waters, as I don't have much space for it in my apartment.

NOT INCLUDED:
    Amplifier
    All Handles & Chrome Ends
    All Feet
    2BA Speaker Mounting Screws
    Speakers
    Speaker Wire
    Speaker Jack
    Chromed Mounting Hardware(Will come with nickel plated hardware)

Included:
    Empty Headbox w/Logo
    Empty Cabinet w/Logo

I am selling these both for a bargain price of $525 OBO plus shipping costs with all PayPal fees and such included. I am really leaning towards only shipping the head box and keeping the cabinet as a local sale only due to its size. The buyer, if local, must come pick these up from me, I will not meet anyone halfway.

Again, the actual amplifier and all the other parts are not included in this sale. Local pickup is preferred. I am trying to get rid of these quickly as they take too much space at my place. I can give you more photos if need be, but please enjoy the ones I have provided. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or shoot me a reasonable offer if you can pick these up in person in Orange County, California, USA. I can't wait to share a long overdue build thread of this beauty with you guys when it is finally done.

Cabinet:
    https://reverb.com/item/31132504-empty-replica-1964-marshall-jtm45-custom-2x12-cabinet

Head Box
    https://reverb.com/item/32910537-cu...19-smooth-black-rexine-guitar-amplifier-empty

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  2. ampmadscientist

ampmadscientist Well-Known Member

Got any pictures?
    Where in OC?

3. Scumback Speakers

Scumback Speakers Well-Known Member Sponsor

I may be interested in the cab, but I'll need pics of the inside, angles, etc. My email: sales@scumbackspeakers.com Please don't PM me here, I hate that little PM window thing. Or just call me: 310-833-6632
    Thanks!

Jim

4. ampmadscientist

ampmadscientist Well-Known Member

Conveniently located...

5. Mr. Legit

Mr. Legit Member

"The state that's untouchable like Eliot Ness"
    If you are interested PM me I don’t feel comfortable disclosing my exact location to the world if you understand. Jim I’ll send you an email. Somebody informed me I may be selling this too cheaply, and I just took pictures today. From a COVID-19 free home!

6. C-Man

C-Man New Member

Bump