Canadian Jcm 800

Discussion in 'Marshall Amps' started by MK333, Jan 15, 2019.

1. MK333

MK333 Active Member

Well i threw it on reverb and probably overpriced. This thing is just way too much amp for me right now, especially with new born twins.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Jethro Rocker likes this.
  2. junk notes

junk notes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    you're funny.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  3. MK333

MK333 Active Member

Glad I can help you laugh, but care to elaborate. If you read the whole thread I am looking for a value on it. Happy to hear any feedback

4. mickeydg5

mickeydg5 Well-Known Member

Check local seller sites as well as ebay and stuff like that for that amplifier or comparable amplifiers. It will sell for as much as people are willing to pay there.

I would give bluebook values but all my stuff is boxed up and do not feel like unboxing things and looking through everything at the moment.

5. MK333

MK333 Active Member

Appreciated, I valued it based on the 3 others for sale on reverb. None of them are Canadian versions though and I can not find any for sale. I figure thats a starting point as I can always raise or lower. Just trying to keep the value of our gear up.

6. Jethro Rocker

Jethro Rocker Well-Known Member Premium Member

I would think somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500? - $1800?? Based on other 800s single channel and combos that have come through here the last few years. I dunno..

Also congrats!!! It's cute to dress them the same when they're babies but being the better half of a pair of identical twins, let them be individuals. Not to lecture about child rearing. Just past experience! I was half of a pair of twins up to adulthood rather than just me.

7. MK333

MK333 Active Member

Sleep deprivation is torture but they re a blast. So worth it.
    Thanks a bunch for the input, I would love to keep it but it ll be a long time until I can really use it.