Anyone played\playing one of these?

Discussion in 'Other Amps' started by delstele, Aug 29, 2013.

1. delstele

delstele Well-Known Member

It's a D style amp.The stock cab is a fugly design IMO.. The YT demos are pretty impressive..Not so much on the Ceriatone site..

Ceriatone OTS Mini 20 - YouTube

OTS Mini 20 Lunchbox Amp

2. johnfv

johnfv Well-Known Member

Not the mini but do have a lot of experience with the 50W OTS HRM. Very nice amp, I bought it for myself but then my band mate Brian got hold of it and insisted I sell it to him. Check my sig, I'm a Ceriatone fanboy...
    [​IMG]

delstele likes this.
  3. delstele

johnfv, Man you have some nice gear bro! So I take it you like his builds.. I do know most say they do a good job at recreating the originals..

4. delstele

Here's a few links of what I am going to buy. Look's like a quality build to my eye's shit just the iron alone is impressive ! Just can't get over that cab they put the amp in so I am building my own cab.. ..

Ceriatone Amplification

http://www.ceriatone.com/images/completeAmps_2010/OTS_Lunchbox_2013_new/OLunch_13B.jpg

http://www.ceriatone.com/images/completeAmps_2010/OTS_Lunchbox_2013_new/OLunch_17B.jpg

One thing I do find odd is two different web sites the one linked above then I found a site that is .net wudupwit dat? Any one know if the .net site is legit? They are offering up just the head shipped for $620.00 USD.. ceriatone.com has the head for $615.00 USD with a shipping charge of $139.00 USD...