1969 Orange Matamp Model Or100 - 99% Original

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by david123, Oct 25, 2017.

1. david123

david123 New Member

Hi Folks,

I am very proud to offer you here a ultra rare find Orange Matamp 100 from 1969 in almost 100% original condition!!
    This amps are really hard to find specially this all original one.
    The only thing is the light bulb cover is broken as you can see and it will be replaced with new...
    So all electronics, partridge transformators, even has a original power socket!! - you cant find this nowadays, and also original back plate Orange Matamp Cooper Mathias LTD is still on!! wow it just cant be more perfect as this :)
    So all players and collectors check this out and don't miss it, as you know these amp are really hard to find...
    I will ship this beauty worldwide so ask me for shipping costs and beware on customs fees as I only ship it insured!
    Payment via Paypal or bank transfer
    If you have more questions please ask
    price is 3000€ + shipping
    I also have another ultra rare Gem, Park combo in other ad if you want to check

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    tomsvintage likes this.
  2. neikeel

neikeel Well-Known Member

I would love it but money an issue now!
    Don’t replace light unless you have correct RS mes small lamp lens.
    Do you have internal pics
    I have someone looking for one these too

3. david123

david123 New Member

Hi, yes my tech got the same lamp...i havent put a pics of inside yet as i was waiting for Matamp reply aboit it as there are two boards inside insteed of one, so i needed to know and today i got reply from them that someone split it but dunno why? Very strange as there are all the same parts - what was the reason of that i will never know, very weird indeed, guys at Matamp told me that if i want, they can change it back to original for 150pounds in future if i want...so the price will need to be lowered so i will put it to 3000 my loss your gain...will put pics tommorow morning when will be at my comp...thx

4. tomsvintage

tomsvintage Active Member

Very nice amp david123,

I would love to see the internal pics ! I have been looking for one of these. I noticed the return jack and 1a fuse cap are missing. Any sound clips ? tomsvintage@gmail.com

I would like to see the Park combo too :) Thanks for sharing !

Tom

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  5. david123

david123 New Member

Hi, here are pics, I don't have sound clips as need to buy some good mikes and also some more serious hardware for recording, now I am doing a studio down in my basement from scratch...
    Matamp is a special amp, sound is so huge, ok I tested it in a 2x12 bogner with v30 which I think my previous Marshall 4x12 from 70s would be much better option...but I don't have it anymore:(
    Park is also top combo, if you scroll to more power, it have so great crunch and clean sound more like jmps...but its heavy as hell :)
    If someone is interested I can give all three (Orange Matamp, Park 2x12 combo and Matamp slave unit ) for 5600€ which is almost the price of a nice condition orange matamp same year...
    I saw one on reverb for 8000€ - I don't know if he was joking or its real value
    David

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    tomsvintage likes this.
  6. neikeel

neikeel Well-Known Member

Funny it is the second one of these in a week with part circuit board replaced (both in Europe mainland).
    Shame the chassis rear panel was drilled for the added big yellow filter cap that was subbed in (why as filtering is not usually and issue on these). A Belling-Lee fuse holder is easy to find. The correct lamps are getting harder to find, they are hooked up to heaters with twisted fine black/yellow solid core wire. Euro 3000 is getting better but given the board and chassis drilling, hmm.
    The 8,000 Euros was someone flying a kite!
    I think a pristine original would be 4k
    I am looking for a beater under 2k, which yours is not but it is far from immaculate, bet it will sound good when serviced properly to original cap spec etc.

7. david123

david123 New Member

hi, thx for infos, yes mine is not immaculate ofcourse but still I think its great, its really hard I think to find it under 2000, but still it is possible...but I will not go under 3000 sorry
    but I still cant understand what was the point of splitting boards? do you have any idea?
    thx

8. London John

London John Active Member

I'm interested in the Park............what's the story?

9. david123

david123 New Member

Hi, had a lot of jmps from 1969'on and desparately wanted to check Park from that era and was very pleased with it, its great amp and now i am selling all my vintage amps to repay a loan from the past and later will hunt around for other amps as well, its neverending story here :), about orange, just want to let you know guys that maybe it will go, will know soon...thx

10. david123

david123 New Member

Hi guys, soon I need to pay some stuff so for one week I am lowering price to 2500€, then again up, so grab your chance!!! Can send worldwide insured! cca 200€ max for shipping thx

11. david123

david123 New Member