MarshallForum.com
 
Go Back   MarshallForum.com > Community > The Backstage
LIKE MarshallForum on Facebook FOLLOW MarshallForum on Twitter
  
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By crossroadsnyc
  • 1 Post By crossroadsnyc
  • 1 Post By crossroadsnyc
  • 1 Post By crossroadsnyc
  • 1 Post By Australian
  • 2 Post By crossroadsnyc
  • 1 Post By Dogs of Doom
  • 1 Post By blues_n_cues

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Alt Today
Marshall Amps

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on MarshallForum.com
   
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
scat7s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,365
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

so is this unofficially official?

how long would you estimate the cigar shaped ufos have been around? since the early/mid 90s? earlier than that?
__________________
We're listening, and we're watching.
scat7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
saxon68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 235
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Not a lot about it except on the tinfoil hat sites.
saxon68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scat7s View Post
so is this unofficially official?

how long would you estimate the cigar shaped ufos have been around?
All I know is I'm frightened, which is probably the point anyway. Interestingly enough, cigar shaped ufo's are one of the, if not the, most common for sightings. I don't mean for the following link to be sarcastic, but it's just a good way to quickly link a google search.

Let me google that for you
blues_n_cues likes this.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
scat7s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,365
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

i cant find it just doing a quick search, but i think there was a nazi project called the sky dreadnought...does that ring any bells?
__________________
We're listening, and we're watching.
scat7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dogs of Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,630
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

SLS External Tank Reverts to Hard Alloy | Space Safety Magazine

^^ from the space shuttle...
__________________
My 2...


Dogs of Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon68 View Post
Not a lot about it except on the real news sites.
Fixed

Kidding aside, this has all developed in basically the last couple of days, and a lot of those sites that are picking up on it are generally the first to break a lot of stories. I'd especially expect something of this magnitude to come from an underground source anyway. Either way, it's a really interesting twist to reality that some people are in such disbelief that the United States could have such a weapon that they are actually saying it has to be a UFO / aliens. We are living in interesting times.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dogs of Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,630
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Another image from that "report" is an oil rig image:

Google

nothing to do w/ space...
__________________
My 2...


Dogs of Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BlackSG91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Inside Ming Ming's Magic Stink Box
Posts: 3,907
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

And it doesn't use any fuel while us common people are still paying for gas. I think this is a sign that the Illuminati are preparing for takeover. This is a building of a police state. Will it be just for military purposes or will these Dreadnoughts be used on law-abiding citizens themselves? This is scary fvcking shit when you think about. The 1%er's are closing in fast...run to the hills everyone, I'm going up the country.

__________________
...It's so Hahahahahahaha, it could NOT be labelled any more Hahahahahahaher (or him).
BlackSG91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs of Doom View Post
Another image from that "report" is an oil rig image:

Google

nothing to do w/ space...
Actually, I don't believe any pictures have been leaked (how could they?). I'm sure someone just threw those in there hastily for dramatic effect.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSG91 View Post
And it doesn't use any fuel while us common people are still paying for gas. I think this is a sign that the Illuminati are preparing for takeover. This is a building of a police state. Will it be just for military purposes or will these Dreadnoughts be used on law-abiding citizens themselves? This is scary fvcking shit when you think about. The 1%er's are closing in fast...run to the hills everyone, I'm going up the country.

"Going up the Country" - Canned Heat / WOODSTOCK '69 - YouTube
On the other hand, maybe the 'Sky Dreadnought' story is a cover for a legitimate UFO given all that is going on over there (i.e. the pyramids)
BlackSG91 likes this.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dogs of Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,630
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroadsnyc View Post
Actually, I don't believe any pictures have been leaked (how could they?). I'm sure someone just threw those in there hastily for dramatic effect.
Well, when you do research on the source, there's not a lot of credibility...

*** ALL MEMBERS *** "Turner Radio Network" as a source., page 1
__________________
My 2...


Dogs of Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs of Doom View Post
Well, when you do research on the source, there's not a lot of credibility...

*** ALL MEMBERS *** "Turner Radio Network" as a source., page 1
If that were the case they likely wouldn't scrub their own story ( you know, if you had done research on the actual link )

http://turnerradionetwork.com/news/353-pat

Clearly someone told them to STFU.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dogs of Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,630
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

I saw that, but who knows why it was taken down...

I was also reading up on Mr Turner:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

There's a lot of info about Turner & his website & radio programs. Most of it not too positive.
__________________
My 2...


Dogs of Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs of Doom View Post
Well, when you do research on the source, there's not a lot of credibility...

*** ALL MEMBERS *** "Turner Radio Network" as a source., page 1
Btw., I just went through that thread and every instance the ATS moderator pointed to as being 'suspicious' were stories the government would have an interest in keeping quiet.

Here's my favorite response thus far:


So the notation here on ATS which states:

"The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression. "

Doesn't apply?

Editorial agnosticism. . . . except when you get told off for calling something a hoax then get proved wrong.

It's so cute to see this temper tantrum unfold; especially by a moderator who publicly claimed his opinions are his own, and not those of ATS, and now mis-uses his position as a moderator to censor an entire web site. The hypocrisy is priceless.
BlackSG91 likes this.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Harvey Levin is corrupting LA
Posts: 11,326
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroadsnyc View Post

That explains Adwex's absence. Can anyone verify his involvement in this project?
scat7s likes this.
Australian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
Moderator
 
crossroadsnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 14,129
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs of Doom View Post
I saw that, but who knows why it was taken down...

I was also reading up on Mr Turner:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

There's a lot of info about Turner & his website & radio programs. Most of it not too positive.
I'd imagine being involved undercover for the FBI & US Marshall service would put you in some pretty bad company. I'd also think that probably provided him with contacts he wouldn't otherwise have had access to. That only strengthens his credibility.
Dogs of Doom and BlackSG91 like this.
crossroadsnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
scat7s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,365
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

well, whatever it is, advanced weapons system, ufo, or hologram, there is def something unusual flying over the ukraine, on this we can all agree, yes?

edit: oops, i thought this vid was being reported on MSN, as in microsoftnetwork, not MSM...so, this hasnt been presented by the corp media then?



@ dogs, i immediately thought of tunnel boring equipment when viewing some of the pics presented in stories.
__________________
We're listening, and we're watching.
scat7s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dogs of Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,630
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Do you think these guys are worried?


from about a week ago. In Russia, the road from Krasnodar to the Strait of Kerch: (from where it's an easy crossing into the Crimea)
crossroadsnyc likes this.
__________________
My 2...


Dogs of Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dogs of Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,630
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroadsnyc View Post
I'd imagine being involved undercover for the FBI & US Marshall service would put you in some pretty bad company. I'd also think that probably provided him with contacts he wouldn't otherwise have had access to. That only strengthens his credibility.
All I can think of is Chuck Barris... ...
__________________
My 2...


Dogs of Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 12:23 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BlackSG91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Inside Ming Ming's Magic Stink Box
Posts: 3,907
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroadsnyc View Post
Btw., I just went through that thread and every instance the ATS moderator pointed to as being 'suspicious' were stories the government would have an interest in keeping quiet.

Here's my favorite response thus far:


So the notation here on ATS which states:

"The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression. "

Doesn't apply?

Editorial agnosticism. . . . except when you get told off for calling something a hoax then get proved wrong.

It's so cute to see this temper tantrum unfold; especially by a moderator who publicly claimed his opinions are his own, and not those of ATS, and now mis-uses his position as a moderator to censor an entire web site. The hypocrisy is priceless.
I've read that too. It seems like there are differing opinions about the matter. I don't know, but to me I think it's real. I think exotic energy sources already exist. I believe it' being developed by the U.S. "shadow government" in massive underground operations in Nevada and Arizona using technology borrowed from visitors from other planets. We always here about Area 51 and how top-secret it is. There's a lot more to this than meets the ever-seeing Illuminati eye.
__________________
...It's so Hahahahahahaha, it could NOT be labelled any more Hahahahahahaher (or him).
BlackSG91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 04:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
blues_n_cues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: north of nashville
Posts: 11,887
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scat7s View Post
so is this unofficially official?

how long would you estimate the cigar shaped ufos have been around? since the early/mid 90s? earlier than that?
ask the Hopi,Indians(the ones in India),and a lot of other cultures.
they've been around for over 5000 years according to paintings & texts.

ancient Sumerian-
crossroadsnyc likes this.
__________________
LIFE,LIBERTY,& the pursuit of TONE.

2007 Epi LP Custom LTD.
2010 Austin LP GT w/ P90s
Yamaha HSS strat
custom rebuilt Washburn BT-2 Maverick
modded Squier strat s/s/s
Marshall JMP-1 (rack)
a bunch of other carp.

my music-
http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd
https://soundcloud.com/rlc-ltd
blues_n_cues is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 07:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lo-Tek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Traverse City, Mi.
Posts: 1,940
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Lo-Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
blackone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,516
Re: Sky Dreadnought = United States of Earth

Why doesn't it look like an acoustic guitar?
__________________
Excuze the speling, im on an fone
blackone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Find us on Facebook!   Follow us on Twitter!

Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Les Paul Forum | Music Gear Forum | 7 String Guitar Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

MarshallForum proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2005-2014, MarshallForum.com. All Rights Reserved.